This product promises to increase your sperm count. You are more fertile if you have better semen volume. This is incredibly important if you and your partner are trying to conceive.
But there’s another massive benefit to having more sperm. Women feel more sexual satisfaction if their men ejaculate large amounts of sperm. This is backed by scientific and medical research.
If you notice that the volume of your ejaculations is decreasing, there are a few good reasons why this is the case. There are two common causes. One, you are suffering from a health issue that’s affecting your body’s semen production. Two, it’s an effect of ageing. Either way, you need to increase your semen volume if you want to continue enjoying the pleasures of sexual intercourse.
Volume Pills can potentially help you with these problems. Leading Edge Health has been offering these pills for more than a decade. That means the product has gone through years of development and fine-tuning.
Benefits as Claimed by the Manufacturer
- It will improve your stamina and energy levels. With better endurance, you can experience longer-lasting sexual pleasure.
- It makes you healthier because of its natural and herbal ingredients. This also means you don’t have to worry about dangerous side effects.
- It boosts your sex drive, allowing you to have stronger and harder erections. It also enables you to maintain your erections for much longer.
- It boosts your body’s semen production. With more semen, you can expect more powerful ejaculations. There’s a strong correlation between semen volume and pleasurable orgasms.
How the Pills Work
The pills were developed with ingredients that specifically target the glands and organs in your body which are responsible for the production of semen. These ingredients encourage these glands and organs to work harder than usual. Think of these glands as a factory. If you put more people and machines into the factory, it will produce more.
The same principle applies to Volume Pills. Taking the pills is like putting more people in a factory. Your body will be able to produce more semen because of the boost triggered by the ingredients contained by the Volume Pills.
The ingredients in the pills were explicitly chosen to be part of the formula because of their known benefits to the male reproductive system. Put together in a single pill; they can have significant effects on semen production.
- Solidilin – This herbal compound plays a vital role in the Volume Pills formula. It’s quite known for its libido-boosting attributes. The compound’s power lies in its L-DOPA contents. This is the precursor to L-Dopamine, the neurotransmitter that increases feelings of pleasure during sexual intercourse.
- Bitter Melon (Ku Gua) – This is a traditional Chinese medicinal herb used for centuries. It’s believed to increase the body’s testosterone levels. This, in turn, boosts sexual drive and libido. It’s also believed to hasten semen production.
- Apigenin and Amla Berry (4,5,7 Trihydroxy Flavone and Embilica Officinalis) – These are two ingredients that don’t have much effect on their own. But when paired and combined, they can be potent male enhancers. Apigenin contains high amounts of Vitamin C because it’s a citric bioflavonoid. When paired with Amla Berry, they improve blood circulation. This leads to better and longer-lasting erections. The overall health of the male organ gets a substantial boost.
- Cordyceps (Dong Chong Xia Cao) – Similar to bitter melon, this is a testosterone booster. It can improve your sperm count, sexual stamina, and overall libido. There was a study done on rats which found out that plasma testosterone levels in the subjects significantly increased in a seven-day trial. 1
- Reishi Mushroom (Ling Zhi) – Known as the mushroom of immortality, extracts from this fungi has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory attributes. This made it a prevalent ingredient in Asian traditional medicine for hundreds of years. It’s also considered a mood lifter, so it contributes to your overall body vitality. 2
- Wild Asparagus (Tian Men Dong) – A type of asparagus and sometimes referred to as Shatavari; this has been proven to have revitalizing effects on men who suffer from sexual dysfunction. This is why it’s used to combat impotence and to assist in achieving better sexual experiences.
- Bladderwrack (Fucus Vesiculosus) – This is a form of brown seaweed that’s quite common along the coasts of the Atlantic and Pacific oceans. It assists in regulating the body’s metabolism by improving the health of the thyroid glands. A direct effect of this is an improvement in the functioning of the male sex organs. 3
- Cinnamon Cassia and Safflower (Xi Lam Rou Gui and Hong Hua Fen) – These two ingredients are vasodilators. That is, they assist in opening blood vessels for the blood to flow more easily. This is incredibly important when it comes to male vitality. Better blood flow in the genitals means better erections and stronger ejaculations. 4
- Arjuna Bark (San Guo Mu) – To fully enjoy the pleasures of sex, you must also have a healthy cardiovascular system. Heart functions and blood pressure are important factors that affect sexual enjoyment. What this ingredient does is help in regulating your heart and blood pressure.
- Zinc Gluconate – The beneficial effects of Zinc Gluconate on sexual behaviour has been established by scientific research. Zinc assists in metabolizing testosterone, thus boosting your sexual vigour. There’s a reason why the majority of male enhancement products contain this potent ingredient. 5
- Curculigo (Xian Mao) – The use of this item in modern male supplements has its roots in ancient medicine. For hundreds of years, it’s been used as an aphrodisiac in Asia, especially in India and China. The potency of the ingredient has since been verified by research. 6
- Drilizen – This herbal compound assists in the release of nitric oxide. This helps men achieve and maintain harder erections. It also helps in boosting testosterone levels courtesy of an active ingredient called the protodioscin.
Does It Work?
At the beginning of this article, we listed the benefits of these pills as claimed by the manufacturer. In hindsight, after using the pills, these claims turned out to be a bit overstated. But that’s expected because they need to market themselves.
But this doesn’t mean that the pills don’t work. In reality, they can work wonders with your sexual life. You can see an improvement in your semen volume and sexual drive. This brand of pills has been around for years, and most users experience good results from it. If it worked for a lot of men, there’s a huge chance it will also work on you.
- It comes with a 100% money-back guarantee. The guarantee is in effect for 67 days. Within that period, if you are not satisfied with the product, you can request a complete refund.
- Huge discounts if you purchase in bulk. The more boxes of pills you purchase, the more money you save. For example, if you purchase six boxes, you only pay $255 instead of $479.70. You save a whopping amount of $254.70.
- They have an order tracking feature on their website. You can check the status of your order by providing your order number and email address. You will receive a detailed info sheet via email about your order.
- They have a discount site. If you purchase through their discount site, you can save a lot more from your purchases. However, the offers in the discount site are often time-sensitive, which means you have to avail of them before the time offer runs out.
- The pills can have instantaneous results. Some customers claim that they experienced a boost in their sexual drive just thirty minutes after taking a pill.
- The claims by the product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). But it’s good that the company is being honest about this. They have a disclaimer on their official website about it.
- You pay for the shipping and handling costs when you request for a refund. This means that you don’t get all of your money back.
- Their customer support is inefficient. It takes days before they answer customer queries. You can only contact them via email.
- You can only purchase the pills from their official website. You have minimal options. You can purchase from resellers, but the prices are often much higher.
The recommended dosage by the manufacturer is two pills a day. Always stick with this dosage. Don’t go beyond or below. If you take more than two pills a day, you might experience adverse effects. If you take just one pill a day, you aren’t maximizing the results you get from the pills.
Take the pills diligently every single day. Missing a day can completely derail your body’s reactions to the pills. Since you are advised to take two pills a day, you can spread it out so that you take one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Most men take one during breakfast and another one during dinner time.
Are There Side Effects?
There shouldn’t be any side effects when taking the pills. First of all, the ingredients are all-natural so that they won’t have much negative impact on your health. It’s a non-prescription formula, and it doesn’t contain ingredients that need government regulation.
However, experiencing side effects is still a possibility for a few reasons. If you take the pills beyond the recommended dosage, you might experience some harmful effects. This is why you should always stick to the dosage recommended by the manufacturer.
It’s also possible to experience side effects if you take the pills while in medication. If you are taking drugs for another illness, the Volume Pills can potentially interfere with these drugs. With that said, make sure to consult with a doctor before you take Volume Pills simultaneously with other drugs.
|Platinum (12 Month Supply)||$348.95||$610.45||Bonus gifts valued at $125
Free global shipping
|Gold (6 Month Supply)||$250||$229.70||Bonus gifts valued at $125
Free global shipping
|3 Month Supply||$160||$79.85||Free global shipping|
|2 Month Supply||$110||$49.90|
|1 Month Supply||$65||$14.95|
When it comes to the quality of products in the male supplement industry, one of the most significant deciding factors is the reputation of the company that makes it. If a company has a good reputation, you can expect excellent and useful products from that company.
This seems to be the case with Leading Edge Health, the firm behind Volume Pills. They’ve been around for years, so they have the knowledge and the experience. It also happens that Volume Pills is one of their flagship products.
The bottom line here is that Volume Pills is a good product by a reputable supplement company. It has the hallmarks of a legitimate and proven product. It’s worth trying if you are not satisfied with your semen volume and sexual stamina.
- Chang, Ying, et al. “Effect of Cordyceps Militaris Supplementation on Sperm Production, Sperm Motility and Hormones in Sprague-Dawley Rats.” The American Journal of Chinese Medicine, vol. 36, no. 5, 2008, pp. 849–59. PubMed, doi:10.1142/S0192415X08006296.
- Loyd, Andrew L., et al. “Identifying the ‘Mushroom of Immortality’: Assessing the Ganoderma Species Composition in Commercial Reishi Products.” Frontiers in Microbiology, vol. 9, July 2018. PubMed Central, doi:10.3389/fmicb.2018.01557.
- Paradis, Marie-Eve, et al. “A Randomised Crossover Placebo-Controlled Trial Investigating the Effect of Brown Seaweed (Ascophyllum Nodosum and Fucus Vesiculosus) on Postchallenge Plasma Glucose and Insulin Levels in Men and Women.” Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism = Physiologie Appliquee, Nutrition Et Metabolisme, vol. 36, no. 6, Dec. 2011, pp. 913–19. PubMed, doi:10.1139/h11-115.
- Delshad, Elahe, et al. “Medical Uses of Carthamus Tinctorius L. (Safflower): A Comprehensive Review from Traditional Medicine to Modern Medicine.” Electronic Physician, vol. 10, no. 4, Apr. 2018, pp. 6672–81. PubMed Central, doi:10.19082/6672.
- Dissanayake, DMAB, et al. “Effects of Zinc Supplementation on Sexual Behavior of Male Rats.” Journal of Human Reproductive Sciences, vol. 2, no. 2, 2009, pp. 57–61. PubMed Central, doi:10.4103/0974-1208.57223.
- Chauhan, N. S., et al. “Effect of Curculigo Orchioides Rhizomes on Sexual Behaviour of Male Rats.” Fitoterapia, vol. 78, no. 7–8, Dec. 2007, pp. 530–34. PubMed, doi:10.1016/j.fitote.2007.06.005.