The devices and their accessories are manufactured in Berlin, Germany by a company registered as MSP Concept.
There are 3 kinds of men who might find these devices useful. Men who want longer penises. Men who want penises with wider girth. And men who are suffering from Peyronie’s disease. 1
The PeniMaster Classic is the company’s basic offering. The PeniMaster Pro is a variation of the Classic but with 2 different application systems. The PeniMaster Pro can also be outfitted with accessories that make it more effective.
The most important of these accessories are the belt expander, the rod expander, and the weight expander. You have the option to get all of these accessories so that you can try them out and see which accessory will get you the best results.
How the Devices Work
Just like other penis extenders, the PeniMaster and the PeniMaster Pro promise results based on the fact that muscles tend to grow and expand when subjected to long-term stretching and stimulation. New cells and tissues form when the penis gets worked out regularly. 2
Penis enlargement is very similar to the principle of body-building. The more you work out those muscles, the larger and firmer they grow. The same concept applies to penis enlargement. The more you stretch, stimulate, and work out the penis, the harder and bigger it grows.
It goes without saying that the gains you are going to get will greatly depend on the time and effort you invest in using the devices. Commitment is the key to getting the most out of penis extenders.
How to Use the Devices
If you have used other penis extenders before, applying the PeniMaster or PeniMaster Pro shouldn’t be that confusing. The procedure is basically the same with a few minor changes.
The main steps in applying the PeniMaster are as follows:
- Using the extension rods, you adjust the device based on the length of your flaccid penis.
- Insert your penis through the base ring then slowly wrap the comfort belt right around the section where the head and body of your penis meet.
- Strap in the penis by attaching the holding belt through the slits in the support base.
- Carefully push the extension rods up into the support base. Click them into place and you are done.
- You can adjust the pulling strength of the device by turning the thread of the gadget’s pull-control mechanism.
It becomes more complicated if you avail of the PeniMaster Pro. The Pro comes with two application systems – the pump ball application system and the hose application system. The complete instructions on how these systems work can be found in the manual that comes with the product.
If you have questions on how to use the extenders, the package comes with a detailed and illustrated user’s guide. You can also visit the official website for additional videos and more instructions.
How Long Should You Use the Extender?
Always keep in mind that when it comes to extenders, getting the results you want is often about using the extender as often and as long as you possibly can. The more you wear it, the more gains you will receive.
According to the manufacturers of the PeniMaster extenders, the ideal number of hours to be wearing the extender is between 6 and 12 hours. You are going to basically wear it for most of the day. However, some men have claimed to have seen significant results even though they wore the device for less than 6 hours a day.
The manufacturers also advise that you use the extender in durations. This means that you don’t have to wear it for 6 straight hours. For example, you can wear it for 3 hours in the morning then wear it for another 3 hours in the afternoon.
You can further break down the 3 hours. For instance, wear the device for an hour then give it a pause for 5 to 10 minutes before strapping it back on. This allows blood to circulate in your penis and stimulate cell and tissue growth.
Yes, you can definitely use the PeniMaster Classic and the PeniMaster Pro while you sleep. But do it with lower settings since you won’t be waking up every hour to relax your penis muscles. The manufacturer actually doesn’t recommend using the extender at night while you sleep.
But if it’s the only time that you can apply the system, the manufacturers say you can but do it with moderate settings so as not to put too much pressure on the penis.
- Backed by clinical studies. There are several studies that serve as proof for the efficacy of the PeniMaster extenders. These are studies conducted by professionals and experts in medical disciplines associated with male sexuality.
- It has a 5-year warranty. The warranty period begins on the invoice date and it applies to all purchases worldwide. Provided of course that the product has been purchased from the official website. The warranty doesn’t apply to devices bought from resellers.
- Free repair and replacement of damaged or defective devices. This is part of the manufacturer’s warranty program. However, before you can request for a replacement, you need to provide proof that the device you received in either damaged or defective. Do this by shipping the defective product back
- You can choose from several modes of payment. You can pay for your orders via PayPal, Ratenkauf, credit card, or bank transfer. They accept Visa and MasterCard. The company offers secure payment options with SSL encryption.
- The product is delivered to you in neutral and discreet packaging. No one will know that you have bought a penis enlarger.
- 100% money-back guarantee. If you try the product within one month and you don’t see any results or you are not satisfied with the results, you return the item and request for a refund. Provided that you ship the item and all the accessories back, they will reimburse your invoice amount including shipping costs.
- They are more complicated compared to other extenders in the market. They have more working parts. This means they are more difficult to apply. They are also a bit more difficult to remove, clean, and store.
- They only come in white color. Discoloration can be a huge problem. The genital area is a cesspool of germs and microbes. These can create stains in the extender even if was only used a couple of times.
- They have lacklustre customer support. They don’t seem to have an efficient support system for customers. The only way to send a query or a complaint is via email which we all know is an inefficient method in answering customers.
- You have to wear the device for hours daily to see results. The manufacturer recommends between 6 to 12 hours of daily usage for maximum results. That’s a lot of time to be wearing a device strapped onto your penis.
The results you get from using PeniMaster extenders depend on various factors. The most important of these factors are total wearing time, individual physiology, and amount of force applied. Some men are just more responsive to these extenders.
You don’t have control over your physiology but you have control over the amount of time you use the extender. Again, those who use the device more often get better results. To get the best results, try to follow the recommendation by the manufacturers of the device. Apply the extender for 6 to 12 hours a day.
Results vary from person to person. Some men say they gained 2 inches after 6 months of application. Some claim they gained only a half inch. And of course, there are those who say they didn’t gain anything. 3
There’s only one way to find out if the PeniMaster Classic or the PeniMaster Pro is for you. That is to try it yourself.
The beauty of the PeniMaster is that you have several options. If you are a complete beginner in using extenders, the PeniMaster Classic is a good start to give you an idea how these devices work.
If you want to try most the systems in the PeniMaster product range, you should definitely go with the PeniMaster Complete Set. You will get the Classic system plus the Pro Basic System, the Rod Expander, and the Belt Expander.
|PeniMaster Pro Basic System||$191.30|
|PeniMaster Pro Rod Expander||$276.67|
|PeniMaster Pro Belt Expander||$256.10|
|PeniMaster Pro Weight Expander||$307.53|
|PeniMaster Complete Set||$315.76|
Risks and Possible Side Effects
There are little known side effects when it comes to the application of penis extenders. These are external devices so negative and harmful effects are usually due to misuse. If you don’t follow the operational manual properly, there’s a chance that you will harm yourself.
This is why it’s incredibly important that you read the operating manual twice or thrice before you start applying the device.
Furthermore, for safety reasons, you shouldn’t use the PeniMaster or the PeniMaster Pro if you are under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, or sedatives. Lowered awareness can cause you to be too aggressive in applying the devices.
If you have skin sensitivity problems, you should consult with a doctor before you start using the device. Application of the device might lead to irritations on your skin. Some men prevent this potential problem by using creams or lotions during application.
The number of penis extenders being sold in the current market is increasing by the day. There are dozens of these products floating around at the moment. It’s often difficult to separate the good ones from the bad ones.
If you are looking for a legit and tested extender, you should definitely consider the PeniMaster Classic or the PeniMaster Pro. These products have been around for a while now and so far the response from men all over the world has been mostly positive.
A great feature of the PeniMaster extenders is their flexibility and variability. You have 2 good options between the Classic version and the Pro version. On top of that, you can customize the extenders with their belt and weight expanders.
And with the company’s 100% money-back guarantee and 5-year warranty, you have very little to lose in trying them out.
- Gontero, Paolo, et al. “A Pilot Phase-II Prospective Study to Test the ‘efficacy’ and Tolerability of a Penile-Extender Device in the Treatment of ‘Short Penis.’” BJU International, vol. 103, no. 6, Mar. 2009, pp. 793–97. PubMed, doi:10.1111/j.1464-410X.2008.08083.x.
- Nikoobakht, Mohammadreza, et al. “Effect of Penile-Extender Device in Increasing Penile Size in Men with Shortened Penis: Preliminary Results.” The Journal of Sexual Medicine, vol. 8, no. 11, Nov. 2011, pp. 3188–92. PubMed, doi:10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01662.x.
- Moncada, Ignacio, et al. “Penile Traction Therapy with the New Device ‘Penimaster PRO’ Is Effective and Safe in the Stable Phase of Peyronie’s Disease: A Controlled Multicentre Study.” BJU International, vol. 123, no. 4, 2019, pp. 694–702. PubMed, doi:10.1111/bju.14602.