Open Question: I have a little chafing on my penis….?

I masturbated too much a few weeks ago. I finally stopped and started using neosporin to help it heal. After using it for a few days I found a sore red patch on my scrotum where my penis touches it. Any help is greatly appreciated. What can I use to heal it? BTW this is not an STD.
Source : Yahoo! Answers: Search for
Click here for unbiased reviews of the best male enhancers now

  • Share/Bookmark

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Security Code: